- TRIDENT™ Safety Pool Latch has a significant amount of play or vertical tolerance. This helps to avoid problems with sagging gates, and allows for simple installation.
- The SAFE-NOTCH® feature engages if someone steps or climbs on the gate, further ensuring your gate will stay closed.
- The TRIDENT™ Pool latch has a feature that allows the gate to be closed even if the key cylinder is locked when the gate is opened.
- Markings on the keeper make it easy to see the maximum amount of gap width.
- An enhanced knob design and angled key hole allows easy access.
- The TRIDENT™ Pool Latch has strong magnetic closing power with easy installation, rust-resistant components, and a sophisticated modern Patented design.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device